Thursday, November 26, 2009

Cooking!




Well for Thanksgiving this year I wanted to make my own favorite dish. So this evening I cooked me up some good 'ol meat balls! It took about an hour and a half , two hours maybe, and I had one big mess to clean up. I ended up with 27 now 26 :) meatballs. ( I had to try one out). They are pretty good I hope people actually want to eat them tomo. It was my first time cooking them, I have cooked before but never meatballs. So I hope everyone had an AMAZING Thanksgiving! And now its time for Christmas!

3 comments:

  1. Well dahling I think they look just yummy!!!! I am sure we all will love them too!!

    I am so proud of you!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They look wonderful! I can't wait to have some! It just doesn't look like there's gonna be enough:)
    I'm also very proud of you! You come from a long line of good cooks! It's in your jeans, just keep on practicing. You know you have plenty of tasters around here;)
    Love you!
    Mom

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww thanks guys. Ma I made 26 big ones I hope it will be enough :) Hope you enjoy :)

    ReplyDelete